[Simh] Zork update
Lars Brinkhoff
2018-02-16 21:13:48 UTC
Since MDL Zork is part of the SIMH software kits, you may be interested
to know I have been given a version that is newer than the one from Bob
Supnik. Most files are identical (or just have some end-of-fie ^C's
added), but a few have minor updates.

Check out the zork (Spunik) and zork2 (updated) directories here:
https://github.com/PDP-10/its/tree/lars/zork/src

Oh, and related to this, we now have PDP-10 Muddle sources. It should
build for TOPS-20, but the ITS support has rotted.
Tim Stark
2018-02-17 01:13:56 UTC
Ok, thanks for let me know. That was much earlier than we expected in 2021!

I successfully updated git repos from github. I noticed that MDL106 is newer than we currently thought. That muddle repo now have two branches (master and its).
Let me know when you get MDL106 working on ITS.

Thanks!