[Simh] Is there a searchable SIMH Archive of postings ?
James W. Laferriere
2018-04-19 21:18:22 UTC
Hello ALl , Having done a mediocum of google searching for a searchable
archive of postings . I ask the question here .

Tia , JimL
| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237 Holden Road | Give me Linux |
| ***@baby-dragons.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 | only on AXP |
Timothe Litt
2018-04-19 22:06:25 UTC
    Hello ALl ,  Having done a mediocum of google searching for a
searchable archive of postings .  I ask the question here .
As noted at the foot of every message on the list:

tells you about

http://mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/

Google searching the archive with:

    search site:mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/

and take the first result, which
is:http://mailman.trailing-edge.com/pipermail/simh/2016-September/015883.html

As to whether it made it to the FAQ...