[Simh] Remote Console and Telnet Terminals
Pär Moberg
2018-02-03 14:11:11 UTC
Hello,
I am trying setup remote console and telnet terminals but it only
shows up as ipv6 ports and not ipv4 ports.
I will telnet in using old systems that only have ipv4.
//Pär
David Wijnants

Mark Pizzolato
2018-02-03 15:09:36 UTC
Please provide some details about exactly what you tried and precisely what actually happened, and precisely how you determined what you are thinking happened.
David Wijnants
2018-02-03 19:06:00 UTC
Actually, on my machine netstat(8) only shows a tcp6 socket in LISTEN state
(there is no corresponding 0.0.0.0:1170 LISTEN).

Nevertheless, telnet connects just fine. While connected, I can see my
tcp/ipv4 [telnet] socket in ESTABLISHED state, and tcp6 socket that
connects the two.

David.
Pär Moberg