[Simh] MicroVAX II diagnostics tape retrieved
Wilm Boerhout
2018-10-24 13:58:06 UTC
I found a TK50 cartridge with label

-------------------------- AQ-GL5AC-DN MF1603 MVII DIAG CUST TK50
Copyright 1985 Digital Equipment Corp. --------------------------

and thought it might be useful to someone in the community.

It appears to have been stored adequately. I am now looking for a
TK50/70 drive to read it. I am in the Netherlands.

/Wilm
Johnny Billquist
2018-10-25 20:11:41 UTC
Post by Wilm Boerhout
I found a TK50 cartridge with label
-------------------------- AQ-GL5AC-DN MF1603 MVII DIAG CUST TK50
Copyright 1985 Digital Equipment Corp. --------------------------
and thought it might be useful to someone in the community.
It appears to have been stored adequately. I am now looking for a
TK50/70 drive to read it. I am in the Netherlands.
I have one that says AR-GL5AJ-BN MF1539 MVII DIAG CUST TK50 here. Not
sure if it is newer or older. It's a copy someone made at some point, so
the label is handwritten, and have no date on it.

I am sure I have used it in the past, but I seem to maybe never have
made a copy, and as I try to read it on my TK70 right now, I'm getting
read errors... :-(

Johnny
--
Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus
email: ***@softjar.se || Reading murder books
Johnny Billquist
2018-10-25 20:44:12 UTC
Post by Johnny Billquist
Post by Wilm Boerhout
I found a TK50 cartridge with label
-------------------------- AQ-GL5AC-DN MF1603 MVII DIAG CUST TK50
Copyright 1985 Digital Equipment Corp. --------------------------
and thought it might be useful to someone in the community.
It appears to have been stored adequately. I am now looking for a
TK50/70 drive to read it. I am in the Netherlands.
I have one that says AR-GL5AJ-BN MF1539 MVII DIAG CUST TK50 here. Not
sure if it is newer or older. It's a copy someone made at some point, so
the label is handwritten, and have no date on it.
I am sure I have used it in the past, but I seem to maybe never have
made a copy, and as I try to read it on my TK70 right now, I'm getting
read errors... :-(
Actually, I just remembered that I might have broken that drive a year
or two ago... I should try to locate another TK70 drive.

Johnny
--
Johnny Billquist || "I'm on a bus